The Download Button on the games list, is for "Forum Owners" that want to add games to their site and they are a paid "Charter Member". The download button is not for playing the games on a regular computer unless you have a program that will allow you to play the swf file . The download system is not available for "Guests". You must be a Charter Member to download the games.
The Arcade games will be in .zip format (smf arcade default ), If you must upload these games in a different format, such as .tar, then you must convert the games to the compressed file that you desire. If you use E-arcade, you will need to convert the games to a .tar file., SMF Arcade uses .zip format.
A good FREE converting program is 7-Zip .... Located via visiting http://www.7zip.me/
download the alzip v6.7 from here http://www.cuylergames.com/index.php?topic=1154.0
If you have any problems downloading the games, PM me Directly .... MC73
* Cuyler Games , or anyone else .... is not responsible for these downloads to your site. Even though these games works perfectly here. Each hosting/server/software and/or etc, works differently.
You have the option to change the theme that suites you and your preference.
On the MineralGem Multicolor Theme, there is a color chart at the top right .... Click on the colors to change the theme color .... Just that simple
Also you can go to the home page and select the other themes that are pre-configured - Choose a theme from the Theme selection list.
If you are old school ... You can also go to the "Profile" Tab at the top and then go to "Look and Layout" ... there you will also be able to change your default theme.
There are many ways to report a problem within the forum and in the Arcade ... These are just a few ways to report a problem ....
1) If you find a problem with any part of the site, Please post the problem in the "Report Site Problems" Area or click on this Click here to report a Site Problem, Link and make a new topic and post what kind of problem that you are having in detail.
2) There is a Report to Moderator button underneath each post in the forum, hitting the " Report to Moderator" button will send the link to the Admin for review.
3) In each Game and also on the Arcade home page , there is a "Report" button that you can also press to report a Arcade/Game trouble.
4) "Private Message" the Admin directly ( MC )
I or We may not know the problem exist or it may take us longer to find the problem if the situation is not reported to us. So reporting a problem is a very important feature.
Basically, if you would like to sponsor Cuyler Games, I have added this Button to add all of the sponsors that Helps pay for the "Server Fees" .... Any Sponsors will have to pass a few things such as that it has to be a Family Oriented Site and your site is Legit and Honest . If interested, Private Message or Email the Administrator ( MC73 ) at email@example.com with "Sponsor" in the subject line.
This site is a "Not for Profit Site". This is a hobby site for me and I'm not out here to make a killing or to buy a "Brand New" BMW, I'm happy with my 2000 Chevy PU Truck and a 2005 VTX1300R Motorcycle. After much consideration, many members in the past has ask on how they can donate to help pay for the server and hosting cost, so i decided to post a link to paypal on the Home page and a donations tab, up at top. Donations are purely Voluntary and are very much appreciated.
1) Charter Members helps keep this site alive, therefore I have decided to take off all of the ads ( also to help curve server costs ) within the Charter Member group.
2) Charter Members are also shown in the Misc Links area for Everyone to see who has donated, Thank You for all that has donated.
As with any forum out here on the net, there may be copyrighted material that has been posted without our knowledge. We do not, and will not knowingly host any material or files with this nature of illegal activity. If you happen to see any copyrighted material, files, photos, etc ..... Please inform me ( MC73 ) of the Copyrighted Information and I personal will deal with it via deleting the whole post and whatever it needs to be gone from this site.